Thursday, July 7, 2011

Miusic to Run To

Logging miles takes inspiration and recently I have found that in music. My top ten songs to run to at the moment are:

Dream On - Aerosmith
Dirty Little Secret - All American Rejects
Waiting for the End - Linkin Park
The Distance - Cake
Raise Your Glass - Pink
Ray of Light - Madonna
Rockin in the Freeworld - Niel Young & Pearl Jam
Mr. Brightside - The Killers
27 Jennifers - Mike Dougharty
How Far We've Come - Matchbox Twenty

It is important to mix it up and listen to some novel songs. It is also essential to balance music that is vamping and has a nice beat with songs that are energy powerhouses. I once loaded a mix with all high octane songs that inspired me to run faster and faster. Then I burnt out early. It was exhausting. I find a balance to be more inspirational.

No comments: